Onsite & Remote HR Support
including employment law advice
From £95 per hour for ad-hoc support
From as little as £75 per hour for retained work
Is your business too small to warrant providing your own HR Support?
Would you prefer the low-cost, high-value option of reliable HR support, when you need it?
As fully-CIPD-qualified HR professionals, we’re perfectly placed to advise you on
- All employment matters
- handling difficult employee situations
- identifying in advance potential problematic issues
- when you need to call in a solicitor
- employment legal compliance
- staff management issues
On-site HR support
- We work proactively to smooth the path as you strive towards your business goals.
- We can be onsite regularly or be at the end of a phone, ready to help you or your staff with any issues that might arise.
- We’ll advise your managers on how to deal with difficult situations and, if necessary, support them in person.
- You’ll receive proper paperwork and full documentation for every situation.
- Make sure you protect your business from risk, whist at the same time, supporting your managers and your staff.
Flexible HR support pricing
Our retainer model allows you to accrue the hours of support you’ve bought. If by the end of the contract, you haven’t used them all, they will roll over with your renewal. You then have the option to choose a lower number of support hours.
We’ll work with your business and in your business. You can use the support hours for training line managers, supporting in the interview process or coaching staff.
If you don’t have people issues, then you can use the support to proactively engage and support your staff – helping you to retain your best people.
Here to help
Are you fed up with HR hassle? Then call us today and find out how we can ease the pain and lower the cost of your HR issues.
Call us today on 01908 969056
Email us – lindsey@BC360.uk
Or fill in the form.
Remember – we’re here to help.