Fixed Fee Induction and
Fixed Price of £595
Is your recruitment strategy working for you?
Do you find yourself let down by an inadequate induction and probation process?
If it goes wrong and your new employee doesn’t work out, you’re back to square one. You have to start the entire recruitment process all over again – so much wasted time and money.
This is where we come in. We have the experience and know-how to successfully induct your people and shepherd them through the all-important probationary period – all for a fixed fee of just £595.
Everyone knows what’s expected of them
We’re pro-active. We’ll manage your new employees against clear, pre- agreed performance objectives. We’ll make sure they fully understand your aims, your strategies as well as what’s expected of them as employees.
Over either a 3 or 6-month period, we carry out a fully-documented performance assessment. This gives you the following benefits –
- Your employee will have the best possible chance of succeeding in their role
- You’ll be able to identify early on the key factors that will determine the success or otherwise of the appointment.
This is how our service works –
- We prepare an Induction Plan
- We’ll carry out a 2-hour induction on Day 1 to review contract/handbook, orientation, probation objectives
- We’ll follow up with 3 meetings to review objectives with a view to confirmation of probation period
Find out more about fixed fee Employee Induction and Probation management
Call us today on 01908 969056
Email us – lindsey@BC360.uk
Or fill in this form.
We’re here to help.